Tuesday 3 October 2017

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3rd October 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi written updates 3rd October 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. Spoilers & latest news/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The show starts with the scene in which Dev is playing with Shubh and he forgets to pick up children from the school. Suddenly, he sees Bijoy's phone call. Then he picks up the call and asks him what happened? Bijoy says I think you forgot something. Remember? Dev says no baba, I don't forget anything. What happened? Why are you asking all of this? Bijoy says that I am in the school but you are not here. Dev aka Shaheer Sheikh says that I remember baba that I have to go to the school to pick up all the children. Bijoy says yes. Dev says ok I will be coming there soon, please wait. Actually, I am busy with the Shubh at home. Bijoy says come, I am waiting for you here.
Dev is reaching to the School just to pick up Soha and Golu whereas Bijoy is already present there. Bijoy asks baba you are here? Bijoy says that I respect your decision but if you can do such type of activity then I won't able to support you. Sonakshi is also coming there and sees Golu's hand injured. Sona asks what is this? Dev looks on.

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3rd October 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3rd October 2017 Written Episode Update:

Asha asks Bijoy that why were you calling Sonakshi there? Bijoy says that I called her because Dev was not picking my call. Asha says I pray to god that Sona and Dev's relationship will not get disturbed by such type of matter. Saurabh says that Dev babu is very much understanding and if Sona-Dev took this decision then they will definitely carry out their understand and responsibility in their life. Ronita says that you people are thinking so much. Don't worry everything will be getting alright.
Here Dev and Sonakshi are reaching Ishwari Niwas whereas Dev says to Sonakshi that why don't you scold me? Why are not you listening to me? What happened Sonakshi? If you are angry then please scold me now. Sonakshi says that no Dev, everything is fine. Even we both are responsible for this. I am going outside to do work then it doesn't mean that I forget my responsibilities for my children. I think we both are not ready for this now.
Here Golu and Soha are playing in the home whereas Ishwari sees Golu's wound. She asks what happened? Asha is coming there and says that boys are notorious. So maybe he did some activity and then got an injury there. Dev and Sonakshi are also coming there. Ishwari asks him what happened? Dev says that when we are coming to the home from the school then my car stop to do work. Then Golu forced me that he wants to learn how to change the tire.

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3rd October 2017 Written Episode Update:

Elena comes there and says to Golu to come with her because she will apply an ointment to his injury. Golu asks Ishwari then when will you serve halwa to me? Ishwari says him to get medicine and then I will give you halwa. After some time, all people are coming to dining table whereas Ishwari serves a halwa to everyone. Ishwari says to all people that don't you people eat this because firstly we can play some game. Golu says yes dadi. Ishwari gives one note to Soha, Golu, and Dev. She asks them to write the tire name which was changed by Golu and Dev. All people are getting shocked. Dev asks Ishwari that why are you doing this? Elena asks the same. Ishwari says that I need everything. Soha, Golu, and Dev are writing different answers on their notes which makes Ishwari angry. Later Asha and Sonakshi are talking to each other about the present day in which Dev did so many mistakes but his intention was not wrong. Sonakshi decides to change the decision and she will take care of her children. Dev asks don't you trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment